Join the next Permission to Launch coaching circle and invest in your innate ability to craft a livelihood lived in alignment with your values and built on your lived experience.
Tell me, have you…
- been toying with the idea of starting a side hustle?
- struggled to grow your fledgling side business so you can leave your day job?
- considered making the leap from employee to business owner?
- dreamed about parlaying your life experience into your livelihood?
- feeling ready to reach the six-figure mark in annual revenue for your business?
If any of these things are true for you, you may be a candidate for the Permission to Launch coaching circle.
Let's get you unstuck—this is your chance to move from dreaming to DOING.
If you’ve already built a business consistently generating more than $100,000 in annual revenue, be sure to check out Permission to Prosper.
Maybe you’re not ready (or even interested) to leave your job or commit to a full-time business, but the idea of generating some extra income has appeal or could change your life. Or you've made the brave move to launch your business but are struggling to generate sufficient revenue or sustain consistent cash flow.
Permission to Launch was designed specifically for you and this stage of your entrepreneurial journey.
Depending where you are in this early phase of your journey, this means you’ll either end the program with some extra cash, or have built a solid foundation to build on your dream and secure more financial freedom and peace in the year that follows.
Business, money, and mindset coaching
Permission to Launch is designed as an intimate group coaching experience for women that weaves together three interrelated focal areas: business, money, and mindset. We'll gather virtually from our respective places across the globe, which allows for greater flexibility in attendance and greater diversity among our members.
For members who are just starting out and want to dip their toe in entrepreneurial waters or build a side-hustle to supplement their current paycheck or livelihood, our goal will be to use the Purpose-Process-Prosperity framework to help you earn an additional $10,000-25,000 per year. By the end of our 90-days together you'll have all the tools you need to reach that goal within 6-12 months–if you commit to doing the work and fully executing your plan!
For members seeking to grow an existing enterprise to or beyond $50,000 per year, we'll focus on building-out or shoring-up the foundation of your business (and your confidence), to move you from under-earning to establishing greater + steady cash flow. By the end of our 90-days together, you'll already be implementing your action steps and–with consistent action and committed effort–will be poised to achieve significant progress within 3-6 months to scale your business to $50,000-100,000 in annual revenue.
How we'll work together
- ON-BOARDING: You'll have the opportunity to connect with me for a one-to-one on-boarding call–via phone or zoom–in which we'll work together to clarify your goals and action-plan for the three-month experience
- TIMELINE: Our coaching cohort (a.k.a. your success squad) will convene for a virtual welcome gathering and then convene weekly for the following 90 days.
- BUSINESS STRATEGY: Each week, you'll receive access to a brief, pre-recorded, watch-on-demand lesson or resource to assess how to focus your time, identify your best action steps, and recognize common mindset hurdles based on the stage of your business–whether you're starting from scratch, or seeking to grow or scale a fledgling operation.
- COACHING SESSIONS: Each week, you'll have the opportunity to join a live coaching call (three group coaching calls and one 1:1 call with me each month). These calls provide a chance to get real-time coaching and support from me as well as your cohort members. These calls will be recorded and made available to you for future reference via a private learning portal dedicated to your coaching cohort.
- GET THINGS DONE: To support you in making progress and protecting meaningful time to focus on building your business or entrepreneurial enterprise, you'll receive a complimentary one-year Multiplicity Membership, and founding member status. Through the membership you'll have access to two to three silent co-working sessions every week. These sessions are totally optional, however, working with someone else, or ‘body doubling', in a supportive environment has been shown to help improve productivity and accountability, especially for those of us prone to distraction.
Your coach, advisor, and lead cheerleader
Launching this coaching experience weaves together my greatest strengths, lived experience, and highest purpose: to help other women overcome human giver syndrome and build generational wealth while making their (purpose-driven) mark on the world.
A sampling of my most relevant credentials include:
- Establishing and sustaining a woman-owned enterprise for more than a decade (2012-present)
- Building and serving a portfolio of clients—both locally and across the continental U.S.—through virtual services long before Zoom became a household term
- Achieving my highest year of gross revenue (2021) during the peak of a global pandemic, despite major life changes including becoming a caregiver to my spouse and significantly scaling back my services
- Being accepted into the inaugural cohort of Hello Seven certified coaches. The program curriculum weaves together business, money, and mindset coaching with the express purpose of serving historically excluded entrepreneurs who are underestimated and underserved—women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities—how to grow a business from 0 to 7 figures.
- Mentoring other aspiring and early-stage business owners and stepping into a co-leadership role for a statewide network of consultants, Hawai‘i Community Benefit Consultants, at the end of 2021 through mid-2023.
- Serving as a Business Night mentor and sponsor of a $1,500 award in entrepreneurship since 2017.
And yes–but less importantly–I have an MBA, and have spent tens of thousands of dollars over the past decade learning from various business coaches, certification programs, online courses, and memberships (<– and in the process, have learned a lot about what works and what doesn't and will gladly share the highlights and lowlights to save you time and money).
My personal disappointments with other business coaching and development programs have directly informed the design of this coaching circle and fuel my fierce commitment to creating a transformative experience that will change the trajectory of your life and business for years to come.
Make the investment in you
Investing in yourself and your business through coaching and peer support is one of the best pathways to fast-tracking the growth and success of your business. And if you're self-employed and living in the U.S., the cost of this program is likely a cost-deductible expense categorized as business education or professional training needed to maintain or improve skills you need in your trade or business. You'll want to double-check with your tax-preparer, but to quote the IRS: “If you are self-employed, you deduct your expenses for qualifying work-related education directly from your self-employment income. This reduces the amount of your income subject to both income tax and self-employment tax.“
- How many people will be in the coaching circle? A maximum of 16 women.
- How much time is needed? The time needed will vary from person to person, but you should be able to dedicate at least 5-6 hours per week–on average–throughout the three month program. This includes time to work both in and on your business, in addition to our coaching circle activities. There may be a week here and there when life makes this impossible, but as long as you can put in a little extra time before and/or after any week(s) when you are unable to participate it can be do-able.
- What types of businesses are eligible? Generally, any business can benefit but the systems and processes will work best for service-based and/or online businesses (vs. consumer product-based businesses).
- What if my business already consistently makes $100,000 or more per year? 🎉 Congratulations, friend! You may be a fit for Permission to Prosper, a coaching circle designed for women business owners ready to scale to (or beyond) $250,000 in annual revenue.
- Can the enrollment fee be paid in installments? Yes! You will see the option to finance your purchase via Affirm over time (learn more about how Affirm works here). If you are ineligible for Affirm's financing or wish to discuss alternate payment options, please contact me directly.
Still have questions or want to be sure this is the right fit for you?
Let's chat! I look forward to connecting and hearing more about your story and exploring together whether this opportunity may be a good fit for YOU. Consider this an informal chat and chance to get to know each other and briefly explore your aspirations and ambitions–even if they haven't come into focus yet.
Ready to join?
If you're ready to slow your roll to scale your business in the company of an intimate and carefully curated cohort of courageous, enterprising women committed to learning, growing, and celebrating your collective success, apply here.