Join the Permission to Prosper coaching circle and invest in your innate ability to scale your business to allow you to live in alignment with your values and without perpetual hustle.
Tell me, are you…
- drowning in the work to run your business and unable to protect time to build your business?
- still kicking yourself, on occasion, for saying ‘yes' to projects or clients that your gut told you wouldn't be a good fit?
- struggling to perform at your best and just doing the minimum to keep balls from dropping, or feeling run down from perpetually hustling and never having time to rest and recharge?
- becoming the bottleneck to serving more clients or scaling your operations, but scared to hire or unsure how best to grow your team?
- losing the spark that set you on your entrepreneurial path?
- unable to reach–or consistently sustain–more than $250,000 in annual revenue for your business?
If any of these things are true for you, you may be a candidate for the Permission to Prosper coaching circle.
If you're an aspiring entrepreneur looking to launch a side-hustle or grow your fledgling business, Permission to Launch was designed specifically for you!
Business, money, and mindset coaching
Permission to Prosper is designed as sixteen-week coaching experience for women whose businesses currently generate in the ballpark of $100,000-250,000 annually. At this stage in your business, you're likely feeling tired of hustling and ready to scale but feeling stuck, burnt out, and certain that it doesn't have to be this hard.
We'll focus on building-out or shoring-up the foundation of your business (and your confidence), and move you from leaving aligned opportunities–and money!–on the table to establishing greater + steady cash flow with the support of a growing team and an effective marketing strategy that fills your customer pipeline.
By the end of our four months together, you'll be implementing your action steps and–with consistent action and committed effort–will be well on your way to sustaining a business that generates $250,000–500,000 in annual revenue. Even better, you'll have taken actions to step fully into your role as CEO of a company that is no longer 100% dependent on you for its marketing, sales and delivery.
How we'll work together
The Permission to Prosper program weaves together three interrelated focal areas: business, money, and mindset through a mix of individual and group coaching, thought partnership, and resources specific to this stage of your entrepreneurial journey. You'll also benefit from my access to the Hello Seven growth scale and other tools as a (soon-to-be) certified Hello Seven Coach.
THE COACHING CIRCLE EXPERIENCE
Your coach, advisor, and lead cheerleader
Launching this coaching experience weaves together my greatest strengths, lived experience, and highest purpose: to help other women overcome human giver syndrome and build generational wealth while making their purpose-driven mark on the world.
A sampling of my most relevant credentials include:
- Establishing and sustaining a woman-owned enterprise for more than a decade (2012-present)
- Building and serving a portfolio of clients—both locally and across the continental U.S.—through virtual services long before Zoom became a household term
- Achieving my highest year of gross revenue (2021) during the peak of a global pandemic, despite major life changes including becoming a caregiver to my spouse and significantly scaling back my services
- Being accepted into the inaugural cohort of Hello Seven certified coaches. The Hello Seven program curriculum weaves together business, money, and mindset coaching with the express purpose of serving historically excluded entrepreneurs who are underestimated and underserved—women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities—how to grow a business from 0 to 7 figures.
- Over a decade of mentoring other female business owners, and past service on the leadership circle of a statewide network of consultants, Hawai‘i Community Benefit Consultants
- Serving as a Business Night mentor and sponsor of a $1,500 award in entrepreneurship since 2017 for the Shidler College of Business
And yes–but less importantly–I have an MBA, and have spent tens of thousands of dollars over the past decade learning from various business coaches, certification programs, online courses, memberships and masterminds that left me feeling underwhelmed, disappointed, or unsupported in my goals.
My personal disappointments with other business coaching and development programs have directly informed the design of this coaching circle and fuel my fierce commitment to creating a transformative experience that will change the trajectory of your life and business for years to come.
Make the investment in you
Investing in yourself and your business through coaching and peer support is one of the best pathways to fast-tracking the growth and success of your business. And if you're self-employed and living in the U.S., the cost of this program is likely a cost-deductible expense categorized as business education or professional training needed to maintain or improve skills you need in your trade or business. You'll want to double-check with your tax-preparer, but to quote the IRS: “If you are self-employed, you deduct your expenses for qualifying work-related education directly from your self-employment income. This reduces the amount of your income subject to both income tax and self-employment tax.”
- What if my business isn't consistently making at least $100,000 in annual revenue? Be sure to check out Permission to Launch which is designed for businesses that haven't yet reached six figures in annual revenue.
- How many people will be in the coaching circle? A maximum of 10 women business owners, among whom you're destined to find your new business confidant, co-conspirator, or bestie
- How much time is needed? The time needed will vary from person to person, but you should be able to dedicate at least 5-6 hours per week–on average–throughout the four month program. This is in addition to the time you are already spending in your business. There may be a week here and there when life makes this impossible, but as long as you can put in the time most weeks you can still get the most out of your experience and investment.
- What types of businesses are eligible? Generally, any business can benefit but the systems and processes will work best for service-based and/or online businesses (vs. consumer product-based businesses).
- What if my business already consistently and comfortably makes more than $300,000 per year? 🎉 Congratulations, friend! Join my email list to be notified when my coaching circle opens for women business owners ready to scale to seven figures.
- Can the enrollment fee be paid in installments? Yes! You will see the option to finance your purchase via Affirm over time, including interest free installments when selecting a shorter payment period (learn more about how Affirm works here). If you are ineligible for Affirm's financing or wish to discuss alternate payment options, please contact me directly.
Want to be sure we're a fit?
☕ Let's connect for a coffee chat. OR, even better… go ahead and complete the application linked below. The application is designed to ensure that where you are in your business, what you're seeking, and what this experience offers are a match.
After submitting your application, you'll receive a scheduling link to confirm a coffee chat for us to meet each other, explore your goals, and ensure fit.
There is no obligation to purchase.
Ready to join?
If you're ready to slow your roll to scale your business in the company of an intimate and carefully curated cohort of courageous, enterprising women committed to learning, growing, and celebrating your collective success, apply here.