What’s that thing you’re excited to try but scared to start? Have you become the bottleneck to serving more clients or scaling your operations, but scared to hire or unsure how best to grow your team? Feeling a loss of momentum, or the spark that set you on your entrepreneurial path? Are you contemplating a pivot? Feeling stuck on a project? Wishing you had a trusted sounding board to bounce ideas off of? In need of fresh eyes or an outside perspective?
Let me support you during a series of sessions that protect a bit of time and space in your schedule to dream, assess, reflect, and make decisions (and progress!) as we go.
- A welcome + connection call with Jen to establish your goals for our work together
- A bundle of 30-minute or one-hour, 1:1 calls coaching sessions with Jen (you pick your bundle)
- Our time can be directed as you see fit—for coaching, advising, thought partnership or a mix of all three
- Access to recordings of your coaching calls, plus session notes, action items, and reminders
If you do the work—both showing up for our 1:1 coaching calls and following through with the action steps we co-create together, you'll make the progress and breakthroughs necessary to achieve your goals.
Make the investment in you
Investing in yourself and your business through coaching is one of the best pathways to fast-tracking the growth and success of your entrepreneurial ambitions. And if you're self-employed and living in the U.S., the cost of this program is likely a cost-deductible expense categorized as business education or professional training needed to maintain or improve skills you need in your trade or business. You'll want to double-check with your tax-preparer, but to quote the IRS: “If you are self-employed, you deduct your expenses for qualifying work-related education directly from your self-employment income. This reduces the amount of your income subject to both income tax and self-employment tax.”
⚠️ IMPORTANT DETAILS
- You'll receive a scheduling link for our welcome session immediately after purchase, and a separate scheduling link to schedule your 1:1 coaching sessions–either one-by-one or all at once (your choice).
- Any bundle of 1:1 coaching sessions must be completed within one year of purchase; generally these sessions work best on a weekly, or every-other-week cadence to help you take action and build momentum, but ultimately the schedule is up to you!
- Coaching calls will be conducted and recorded via Zoom, and joining on-camera is highly encouraged to the extent possible.
- Scheduled calls can be rescheduled up to 24-hours in advance. Any calls missed or cancelled less than 24-hours beforehand are forfeited (I'm holding that time on my schedule for you and am unable to reclaim that time for other clients if you no-show or cancel without ample notice).
- No refunds. If you fail to schedule your coaching sessions by deadline, your investment can be applied to a future coaching offer or event within a 12-month time frame.
*After completing this coaching package, you may apply the purchase price of this offer to any future group coaching circle you join during the following 12 months.