This coaching package is designed to support aspiring (women) entrepreneurs to move from dreaming to DOING, coaching you through three simple steps to craft your first offer and earn your first business revenue. Through our work together, you'll graduate from the planning and perfecting phase, to making progress and testing your ideas so that you can confidently take the next step to establish your entrepreneurial enterprise.
Whether your goal is to generate some additional income to supplement your day job, build a business that allows you to leave your 9-5, or launch a sustainable passion project, my role is to keep you focused on what matters and fast-track your success.
- A one-to-one welcome + planning call with Jen
- 6 one-to-one coaching sessions with Jen (30-mins each)
- Ability to exchange voice or text notes with me between our coaching sessions (via Voxer, Telegram, or WhatsApp)
- Helpful prompts and worksheets to help you focus and make progress towards your goals between our sessions
- Lifetime access to call recordings
If you do the work—both showing up for our coaching sessions and following through with the action steps you identify, you'll gain the clarity and confidence to know whether to commit to moving forward with formally establishing your business or entrepreneurial enterprise, and what steps to take next. And while it's impossible to provide a guarantee with regard to revenue, an important step in our work together will be to earn your first $100, $1,000, or $10,000 as you connect with your first two to ten customers.
Your coach, advisor, and lead cheerleader
Coaching women entrepreneurs weaves together my greatest strengths, lived experience, and highest purpose: to help other women overcome human giver syndrome and build generational wealth while making their (purpose-driven) mark on the world.
A sampling of my most relevant credentials include:
- Establishing and sustaining a woman-owned enterprise for more than a decade (2012-present)
- Building and serving a portfolio of clients—both locally and across the continental U.S.—through virtual services long before Zoom became a household term
- Achieving my highest year of gross revenue (2021) during the peak of a global pandemic, despite major life changes including becoming a caregiver to my spouse and significantly scaling back my services
- Being accepted into the inaugural cohort of Hello Seven certified coaches. The program curriculum weaves together business, money, and mindset coaching with the express purpose of serving historically excluded entrepreneurs who are underestimated and underserved—women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities—how to grow a business from 0 to 7 figures.
- Mentoring other aspiring and early-stage business owners and stepping into a co-leadership role for a statewide network of consultants, Hawai‘i Community Benefit Consultants, at the end of 2021 through mid-2023.
- Serving as a Business Night mentor and sponsor of a $1,500 award in entrepreneurship since 2017.
And yes–but less importantly–I have an MBA, and have spent nearly six-figures over the past decade learning from various business coaches, certification programs, online courses, and memberships (<– and in the process, have learned a lot about what works and what doesn't and will gladly share the highlights and lowlights to save you time and money).
My personal disappointments with other business coaching and development programs have directly informed my unique approach to this work and fuel my fierce commitment to creating a transformative experience that will change the trajectory of your life and business for years to come.
Make the investment in you
Investing in yourself and your business through coaching is one of the best pathways to fast-tracking the growth and success of your entrepreneurial ambitions. And if you're self-employed and living in the U.S., the cost of this program is likely a cost-deductible expense categorized as business education or professional training needed to maintain or improve skills you need in your trade or business. You'll want to double-check with your tax-preparer, but to quote the IRS: “If you are self-employed, you deduct your expenses for qualifying work-related education directly from your self-employment income. This reduces the amount of your income subject to both income tax and self-employment tax.”
⚠️ IMPORTANT DETAILS
- All calls will be conducted and recorded via Zoom, and joining on-camera is highly encouraged to the extent possible.
- All sessions should be scheduled and completed within 90 days of our welcome call to ensure you are able to clarify your goals, build momentum, test your ideas
- No refunds, however, your investment can be applied to a future coaching offer or event within a 12-month time frame.
- Lifetime access means that you will have the opportunity to download and save any materials or session recordings if the current coaching platform is ever archived or decommissioned.
*You may apply the purchase price of this 1:1 coaching package as a discount on any future group coaching circle you join during the 24 months following the end of our 1:1 work together.