Get access to my brain, heart, and experience to support you during a day of decision-making and action taking!
Let me help you get un-stuck
What's that BIG (or small!) THING you've been holding-off on getting done? The thing that feels…
- too scary to start
- overwhelming to navigate on your own
- like you need to wait for the ‘right moment'
- low priority with everything else on your plate
I've got a secret for you: none of this will ever change.
And this thing you've been thinking, dreaming, or talking about doing for weeks, month, or even years? Imagine if you could gift yourself one day, even half a day, to getting it done or making meaningful progress–how would THAT feel?
You commit to the day, and I'll be your support squad
Yep, that's right. A whole day of Jen on stand-by as your thought partner, coach, and trusted advisor. That doesn't mean a whole day of being tethered to your computer or getting zoomed-out. In fact, we won't see each other at all. Instead, you'll get direct access to me via text and voice messaging throughout the course of the day.
Sound weird? A little different than what you're used to? Consider this:
- you get time to mull things over between our exchanges
- there's ample time to follow unexpected thoughts or ideas in constructive ways
- you can step away for a walk or meal or other commitments when you need to without missing anything
- our messages and voice recordings will be accessible to you to revisit for as long as you choose to keep them
- there's less pressure put onto your investment of time, effort, and money
This isn't intended to be a day- or week-long slog of rapid-fire questions and answers. It's meant to be flexible; to fit your ideal schedule and attention over the course of a day, allowing space to process ideas, do more research, and make decisions or dig deeper as we go.
What will you make progress on?
That's the big question! What's that gnarly commitment that's been languishing on your to do list? Or the thing you're excited to try but scared to start?
As a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant purpose-driven teams and individuals, my experience includes: entrepreneurship; community engagement; online communications; content strategy; marketing; social enterprise / purpose-driven business development; environmental education (for adults!); fundraising strategy development; team development; advisory groups; volunteer management; nonprofit board governance; and more!
As an example, we can keep things really focused and knock out something specific like a detailed social media calendar for the remainder of the year, or go broad and sketch out a whole new product or service.
Ultimately, it's up to you to share and guide the starting place for our time together and what you hope to make progress on.
Here are just a few ideas to get you thinking:
- launching a side-hustle
- formulating (and sticking to!) a social media plan
- learning a new tool or skill
- delegating to a virtual assistant
- building a team
- developing a new product, service, or social enterprise
How it works
- click the ‘add to cart' button and complete your purchase
- you'll receive an email from me (separate from your purchase receipt) to book your Just Ask Jen day
- after scheduling, you'll receive a digital calendar invite as well as the option to receive text reminders
- you'll also receive a digital welcome packet with instructions on how to use your messaging tool of choice (Voxer, WhatsApp, or Messenger), and several super simple–but powerful!–worksheets to help you prepare for and make the best of our day together
- on your Just Ask Jen day, you'll have access to me between 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time (UTC−10:00; convert to your time zone)
- at the beginning of our scheduled day, I’ll send you a voice note to let you know I’m standing by and ready to go!
Just because we've designated a day to work together, this does NOT mean that you’re expected or supposed to be sitting by your device waiting for replies. In fact, you don’t even need to clear your whole schedule for this (how realistic is that anyway?). Instead, we’ll exchange messages throughout the day at your pace–which may involve a day sprinkled with family, work, or other commitments.
Just try to hold ample space throughout the day to listen and reply to messages – including time for the mental space to process everything we discuss. And if you can block out half-to-most of the day, even better. Plan to use that time for research, writing, or any other deep thinking that you've been putting off related to your progress-making and action-taking goals.